very soon.

From: Eric Walker

Bob Higgins wrote:

I don't consider this to be subterfuge on Rossi's behalf.  I don't think he
ever agreed to full open access to everything from his design.

If that is the case, please remind me never to do business with you!  Trust
that someone is being straightforward is very important in business.

Based on this, I cannot consider differential isotopic analysis from fuel to
ash in the Lugano experiment to have any credibility.

I just want to note here that If it were one scientist working with another
scientist, the lack of credibility of the ash assay would be a huge deal.
Obviously this is a different situation, but the point is an interesting one
nonetheless.

Eric