That may be true, but they are only guaranteeing that it will work for 1
year.  And, it is not clear that they are guaranteeing that it will still
produce 10WH / day at the end of one year.  The internal lithium battery
will probably only last about 2 years.  That is a total of about 3.6kWH of
electricity, or about $3.60 worth for $1300 for the device.  It may be
worth the price as an experiment demonstrating the novel physics involved,
but for nothing else.  If it really does involve new physics, the cost
would have to decline by a factor of >100 before it would have an impact on
society.  Keep in mind that you could provide the same daily energy from a
couple of solar cells and a voltage boosting inverter for less than $10 in
parts if you are looking or an emergency phone charger.  And the solar
charger would weigh less and last longer.