I'm confused.

Steorn have specifically mentioned Liquid Solutions, an E-Cig producing company
that does E-Juices for electronic cigarettes - they are Steorn's first
licensees, and they are coming out with a self-charging E-Cigarette device. -
here's their press-release:
http://www.wickedejuice.com/content/41-liquid-solutions-prepares-to-bring-the-orbo-never-die-battery-to-market

They've also sent the E-Cube devices to Brick Bear Clothing, and to Rabbit Hole
Promotions - both are companies that specialize in either guerrilla marketing
or better / more widespread social media activities to promote their products
and skills.

And next week we'll hear about future R&D and additional licensees.

Wasn't it mentioned by Craig that they have a patent on their device.

(Liquid Solutions press-release here:)

Embargoed until 7pm GMT, 28 October 2015

Liquid Solutions Prepares to bring the Orbo 'never die' battery to market

Register for webinar http://app.webinarjam.net/register/19428/91401be0a7

Liquid Solutions, the only Irish producer of certified e juice for e
cigarettes, today announces it has licensed the revolutionary Orbo battery
technology from Steorn to deliver an e cigarette that never needs charging.

Waterford based Liquid Solutions, the makers of Wicked e-juice, has been
working with Steorn for the past three years to bring the never-die Orbo
battery to market. This revolutionary move will allow consumers of e cigarettes
never to charge the batteries in their e cigarettes again. In three short
years, Liquid Solutions has created a battery small enough to fit into an e
cigarette and still retain the self charging properties of Orbo.

Killian McGrath, founder of Liquid Solutions, recognized the impact of Orbo
when first presented with the technology. The never die battery is the holy
grail of all mobile device manufacturers. Increasingly people travel with
energy banks, in-car chargers and charging points in public places.  To replace
the humble battery with an ever-charged Orbo battery is to revolutionize the
mobile populace.  Now the vaping community need never worry about charging
their Wicked e cigarettes. We have a market winner.’

Dublin based Steorn headed up by Shaun McCarthy has enjoyed a roller coaster
ride since its inception fifteen years ago. Their discovery of a constant
energy source has attracted worldwide interest and criticism. Tonight (28
October 2015, 7pm GMT) the company is beginning a series of webinars
introducing their Orbo never die battery. As part of that process, the
partnership with Liquid Solutions will be broadcast.

In terms of timing, Liquid Solutions intends having its first Orbo vaping
products available to the Irish marketplace within the next six months. The
never die batteries will be available to purchase from www.Wickedejuice.com

.

Ends

For more information, please visit www.Wickedejuice.com