Mats Lewan <m...@matslewan.se> wrote:

> We just have to wait until March 2016 when the results will be presented,
> unless something unexpected happens before.

I am sorry to say this, but I sense they may delay again. I have heard that
is what Rossi has been hinting.

I like Rossi personally, and I like the people at Industrial Heat. But this
whole narrative that it takes a year to verify the reactor makes no sense
to me. I doubt that it makes sense to most physicists or engineers. I wish
they would stop saying they are trying to "verify" it. Perhaps they should
re-frame it by saying "it takes a year to confirm this is commercially
viable and safe to use."

The thing is, any HVAC installer in the U.S. could drive his truck to the
site, use a few off-the-shelf instruments, and in ten minutes he could tell
you whether the reactor is producing excess heat or not. It does not take a
year. It takes ten minutes. It does not take a panel of experts. An
industry source says there are "178,600 HVAC contractors in the US" and I
am certain that any one of them could do this. If the heat is anywhere near
as high as claimed, it is like measuring the difference between a blast
furnace at full power versus one that is turned off and stone cold.

Even the idea that they are taking a year to establish commercial viability
makes little sense to me. A prototype machine of this nature will be
obsolete and no longer fit for sale after a year. Progress is very rapid in
the early stages of a technology. Look at the early airplanes from 1908 to
1918, or personal computers around 1980.

Besides, government agencies, U.L. and others will have to test thousands
of reactors for millions of hours before the first reactor can be sold.
That's how things work in the 21st century. You wouldn't want to live in
any earlier century. As I say to my kids: trust me; I am from the past, and
you wouldn't want to go there.