Why are Rossi's patents and intentions important, in the context of validating
his CMNS claims? What the world is waiting for is a protocol which allows
reputable scientists to replicate his results, and to obtain similar (+/- 30%)
results. That would be a tremendous contribution, much more valuable than tens
of his patents.

Ludwik  Kowalski (see Wikipedia)