If I take your own arguments and ask you to read them. Does that not tell
you that government are incapable of handling changes and to take risks.
You say that the people knows more about other issues but LENR. Just one
single argument for that statement would be a surprise. Why do you not
accept that large organizations foster a CYA mentality.

As we talked about the Paris conference I had an email from a health letter
I subscribe to. For reasons I do not understand sometimes they send me
investment advices. Here is what this newsletter said. I think that is a
correct observation.
December 3, 2015

The War on Climate Change Means Big Profits for Savvy Investors
by Keith Fitz-Gerald

Dear *Total Wealth* Investor,

More than 30,000 diplomats have converged on Paris, France for what is
being called "one of the most important international conferences in
history."

*"Tackling climate change is a shared mission for mankind," said China's
President Xi Jinping, the head of the world's largest carbon emitter. "All
eyes are now on Paris."*

*"If we act here, if we act now," President Obama added, "if we place our
short-term interests over air our young people will breathe... it won't be
too late for them." *

*"Here in Paris," French President Hollande declared, "we will decide on
the very future of the planet." *

Perhaps I'm too skeptical for my own good, but that's very similar to what
world leaders said in 1997 just before the Kyoto Accords. And *those* have
proven to be little more than lip service.

Even if 100% of the Kyoto requirements are followed by 100% of the 192
countries that signed them, they will deliver less than 0.020 C in cooling
by *2050* despite costing hundreds of billions of dollars.

Is that worth it?

I have no idea - I'm not a scientific expert.

But I do know beyond any shadow of a doubt that trillions of dollars are
going to get set in motion no matter what happens in *La Ville Lumière*.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)