Conservation of miraclesJones--

You stated:

>>>No other “single miracle” reaction of deuterium has yet been proposed to
>>>meet this criterion, since the excess energy is generally way too large to
>>>hide with any alternative explanation such as fusion or spallation. <<<

I suggested long ago that deuterium fuses to form He within the FCC Ni lattice
and distributes excess energy as spin energy in the Ni electronic structure
without the damage and radiation associated with high kinetic energy of the He
daughters.  That’s one miracle.  I proposed it occurs because of coupling
within a single coherent (entangled) system of Ni, D, He  and electrons.

Bob Cook