The magic in Rydberg matter is not in the molecules themselves but how the
molecules reformate EMF input to produce magnetic monopoles . The graphite
like staking of a long stings of hexagon shaped plates produce EMF monopole
magnetic projections. Water crystals have the same sting like structure of
stacked graphite like plates and produce the same LENR results even though
these water molecules feature both oxygen and hydrogen,.