From: Ron Kita [mailto:chiralex.k...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 12:32 AM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL: [Vo]:Electric Rocket-like Propulsion Patent Application by
Banduric

Greetings Vortex-L,

No results are given:
http://pdfaiw.uspto.gov/.aiw?PageNum=0&docid=20140009098&IDKey=2E022445F1EE&HomeUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fappft.uspto.gov%2Fnetacgi%2Fnph-Parser%3FSect1%3DPTO2%2526Sect2%3DHITOFF%2526p%3D1%2526u%3D%25252Fnetahtml%25252FPTO%25252Fsearch-bool.html%2526r%3D1%2526f%3DG%2526l%3D50%2526co1%3DAND%2526d%3DPG01%2526s1%3D%252522banduric%252Brichard%252522%2526OS%3D%252522banduric%252Brichard%252522%2526RS%3D%252522banduric%252Brichard%252522

Ad astra,
Ron Kita,Chiralex
Doylestown, PA