For those who want to believe in magic….

There is a new form of (proved) energy harvesting … without RF, and it is a
field where electrets are actually essential (in combination with
piezoelectrics):
http://www.energyharvestingjournal.com/articles/7668/new-energy-harvesting-for-vehicles-and-devices-huge-business

There is the slight possibility that Orbo implements this kind of energy
harvesting (vibrational/mechanical) in such a way that it operates on very
slight motion, nearly imperceptible. Say… do they have the Taos hum in Dublin?
They do have it in Bristol, UK apparently:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

More likely: almost every week there is an announcement like this in the field
of ultracapacitors.
http://spectrum.ieee.org/green-tech/fuel-cells/nitrogen-supercharges-supercapacitors

It may be giving Steorn too much credit, but a combination of electrets, piezos
and ultracaps is poised to happen somewhere soon - due to the convergence of
technology advancement on many front.

Perhaps they got lucky (they are Irish, after all) but in the end – Orbo is not
overunity, even if it could be a valuable advance.

Say… what about that Irish hum …
http://strangesounds.org/2012/03/mysterious-hum-in-kerry-county-ireland.html

Assuming that Steorn really are shipping a product soon, and the Oz-Reds as
well - it should not take long to find out most of what is going on. Actually,
I doubt that the device operates by rectifying RF and I doubt that it is
overunity. There could easily be a major breakthrough in ultra-capacitors,
however.

The best thing which could come out of it, assuming both Steorn and ADGEX have
found the same bona fide energy anomaly – is that both devices will illuminate
the underlying technology better than either alone - so that whatever is at the
core of it can be understood and improved.

These new products are too close in time for it to be coincidental. The big
question is: are we seeing an anomaly or is it the work of two different scam
artists coming out within weeks of each other?