The energy of the blackhole would not be necessarily electromagnetic waves or
e/m fields in static form, there are views where gravitation field has energy
density, allowing a bh can be made of pure gravity! As gravitational field can
"escape" from event horizon, the energy of the bh might be comfortably stored
as finite gravity energy density without requiring singularity.

mixent Mon, 01 Feb 2016 12:55:43 -0800

Hi,
[snip]
>On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 5:40 PM, > wrote:
>
>BTW, as I have said before, black holes are empty. All matter is converted
>> to energy at or before the event horizon, and circulates as EM energy at
>> the event horizon, warping spacetime into a circle. ;)
>

>What kind of energy?

Photons.

Sent from mobile