I wrote:

> Thermocouple T2 on the outside of the cell does not show self-sustaining
> anomalous heat after power is turned off. It falls smoothly and
> monotonically.

Oops. I meant T1 on the outside of the cell, sandwiched between the cell
and the the MgO thermal insulation material. It does fluctuate up and down
during the run, but after the power is turned of it falls monotonically. If
this were real excess heat T1 would track T2 more closely, instead of
falling the way it does.

I refer here to Fig. 1.

Figure 2, for the second run, shows a similar pattern, with T1 falling
steadily and monotonically after the power is turned off, while T2 goes
bananas. However, this graph also shows T4 increasing after the power turns
off. T4 is mounted on the outside of the MgO insulation. It rises from
110°C up to 167°C. That could not be the effect of room temperature
changes. It does look like anomalous heat being generated inside the cell.

The thermocouples T1, T2 and T4 do not agree with one another. They do not
track the same pattern. This is not what I would expect to see with real
anomalous heat.