Jeff Morriss has just published a nice study showing radiation of 7x
background.  He did several things to verify (moving the detector, turning
off the power to the cell, and so forth).  It seems pretty convincing.  I
am unable to think of any alternative explanations.

If it were me, I'd try 4 more things.  Repeat 5 more times (also put a lead
shield in front of the detector while it is running to see the effect).
Run again with Kanthal wire.  Then run one more time with fresh nickel wire
in normal atmosphere (or vacuum).  Then run that new nickel wire again
under H2.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/2847-Celani-Type-Replication/