Hello Jed,
I think I said that the engineering will happen over many years to come.
I guess a COP of 0.02 would be like an Otto motor and not to attractive.
It's better be over 1.
I think well above so the inconsistencies which will be determined by
'scientists' with a better measuring technology can be of no significance.
The result will be deemed over COP =1 irregardless.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)