Response to Jed.
If the COP is less than one, I guess it will be VERY difficult to get
funding for future development.
Us with the limited imagination can hardly come to a decision to invest in
new technology that hold no promises.
Unfortunately, the type of education / experience people have is not a good
base for to judge the level of creativity and risk willingness they have.
The problem is that the willingness to take calculated risk is suppressed
by the fact that decisions about investment in new technology often is
determined by a 'committee'.
That is the basic reason that LENR development is spearheaded by one
entrepreneurial guy. Without his vision - believe - etc. I think we would
have to wait another 25 years for LENR investment.
Universities and the big community of scientist, which are employed there
are ill equipped to take risks. I can elaborate about that but I think we
already been there.  .

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)