It is easy to establish how much energy is in a magnetic field.

Just see how much energy would need to be used up to establish such a
magnetic field with a superconductor coil.

Even a superconductor coil requires a voltage to establish a current due to
the impedance involved.
As such there is a very real amount of energy invested in and recovered
from a magnetic field as it collapses inducing a voltage in a coil.

I doubt there is enough to turn a motor with a load for very long, but of
course that depends on the load and how many magnets and how strongly they
are magnetized.

There should be a calculator for establishing the energy in a magnetic
field floating around the internet somewhere.

John