If IH and Leonardo Corp. paid a company/organization to send a
salaried employee to do the test
I would consider that more independent.


Harry

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 2:12 PM, Lennart Thornros <[email protected]> wrote:
> Daniel,
> I disagree with you.
> Arms-length distance can be obtained using an agreement.
> It is like the bank makes an appraisal of your home, when you are selling
> it.
> The whole idea is that it should be a third party.
> I can see that the payment creates a financial connection, which could sway
> the outcome.
> Therefore it is important that they have chosen a third party with good
> reputation.
> I think that is much of a third party you can ask for.
> Nobody will do the evaluation for free.
>
> The whole debate about the credibility of the players involved is pathetic.
> We will know the outcome of the report within a few days.
> In any case I am sure that the report will not be so detailed as would be
> required from a scientific point of view.
> There are business reasons for creating the report and that is it.
> They want to help the value of IH shares and perhaps Leonardo's ditto.
> They want to open for the marketing of the product.
>
> I do believe the report is positive because they are business people.
> If the result showed no valuable (from business point) data, they would have
> cancelled the evaluation long time ago.
> Who wants to pay for an expensive consultant when you know that the result
> is useless?
> Unfortunately the publicized part of the report will leave many here
> disappointed as I doubt much 'evidence' of LENR will be given.
> It is another wait coming up for the marketing and sales of the product.
>
>
> Best Regards ,
> Lennart Thornros
>
>
> [email protected]
> +1 916 436 1899
>
> Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
> enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Daniel Rocha <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> So, the 3rd party was partially paid by Leonardo Corporation. If it were
>> paid by Industrial Heat only, I am not even sure if I'd give it a pass.
>
>

Reply via email to