Jed,
I think you are correct in who would be more qualified in one regard;
experience and training is valuable if you want really objective scientific
measures.
However, in the real world it is a number of factors involved. We just do
not have the full picture to evaluate what would have been a better
solution taking all aspects into consideration.
The real game here seems to be about money and investment capacity. It is
of course possible that IH will come back with a rebuttal that claims the
test was not professional and the result is not proven. Then your point
will come to play.
Personally I believe this will enhance the possibilities that LENR get the
funding it deserves. The squeaky wheel story.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)