Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

Rossi was ready to pounce with his lawsuit the moment the 5 days had passed
> after the ERV report and he didn't get paid.

It does seem like a lot of work went into the filing. I suppose I.H. was
prepared too. Their March 10 statement said, in effect, "we think Rossi
made a mistake."

"Embracing failure as well as success is important, because we learn from
both. . . .

We value credibility through sound LENR research. That’s why any claims
made about technologies in our portfolio should only be relied upon if
affirmed by Industrial Heat and backed by reputable third parties who have
verified our results in repeated experiments."