From: Axil Axil [mailto:janap...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 9:59 PM
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Next Big Future - goes out on a limb

Rossi would not has gone to court if the ERV was not supportive of his case.

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Jed Rothwell
<jedrothw...@gmail.com<mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Craig Haynie <cchayniepub...@gmail.com<mailto:cchayniepub...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Rossi also wants his intellectual property back. Last year, IH filed a patent
on Rossi's technology.

I.H. said his device does not work, therefore the intellectual property is
worthless. Plus they have not paid him the $89 million. So I.H. no reason to
keep it, and no standing to keep it (since they have not paid). Even if they
said they want it, I expect any judge would rule they have to give it back.