Axil Axil wrote. "Rossi uses the Mouse/Cat setup to amplify the COP by using multiple satellite unpowered reactors. Nobody has replicated this setup yet."

Yes, I had the same thought and mentioned it to Mats. I did not want to publish it in view of the pending court case... I believe the 250kW units have this layout. The one Rossi demonstrated earlier had three units and so the one in the middle could supply heat to those on either side. I speculate this is one of the advantages of the E-Cat X where small units can be bundled and individually controlled by taking electric power out.