From: Bob Higgins [mailto:rj.bob.higg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 10:07 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:LENR INFO- a smaller, bitter issue

Russ, have you estimated the number of people that would have standing in such
a case against the USPTO?  I think, to have standing, an inventor would have
had to make a LENR patent application that was rejected.  They may be later
found to have been rejected for reasons other than LENR, but forget that for
now.  How many inventors do you believe have actually submitted LENR patents
and have been rejected?  I suspect the number would be less than 30.

While personally I would be sympathetic, I would have no standing in such a
case for not ever having filed a patent application for LENR.  >From what
Mitchell Swartz told me at ICCF-13, he was very frustrated with what he
believed was intentional subterfuge by the USPTO in his applications.

It would be interesting to hear if there would be other conditions that would
expand the group size that would have standing in such a suit.

Also, because the USPTO is a government agency, don't you need some kind of
congressional approval to sue them?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com