Jack, I respect that people change opinion. I mostly disagree with the
labels put on Rossi in this case. I do not know him as Jed points out.
However, I have met a few entrepreneurs and he certainly sounds like one.
Another thing is that I have operated as IH and I understand their dilemma.
I am sure they are unhappy. I am just a little confused over that they are
not able to find resolution.

Entrepreneurs are a little bit like artists, some of them cut of their ear,
others are socially accepted. All of them are egocentric.

I do not ask IH what they think. They would say the same as they said to
Jed. However, that might not be all there is to it. My indication is that
they do not resolve the issue.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)