Stephen Cooke <stephen_coo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jed, do you know what the temperature of the steam was?

I know practically nothing about this device. Rossi never described it. Jim
Dunn never got a chance to evaluate it, because Rossi threw him out. There
are some photos of it at Krivit's site but no detailed descriptions.

You should talk to Jim for details. There is no point to asking Rossi.

The venture capitalists assisted by NASA experts were offering Rossi $15
million as I recall. Rossi refused to do a proper demo for them after the
first one nearly blew up. He said he "did not have time." That's
pathological.