Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> [Dunn] seems to be more of a marketer for hydrogen fuel and renewable
> energy.  There could have been some conflict of interest with Rossi’s goals
> of marketing his E-Cat.  Who knows, maybe Rossi saw thru the $15 M offer
> Jed talks about and concluded it was not for him.

Jim Dunn was not offering the $15 million. That was a venture capitalist,
whose name I have forgotten. Dunn, Nelson and the others from NASA
accompanied the VC. They were doing a technical evaluation. Or trying to,
anyway.

Rossi threw them out before they got to the point of discussing the money
or a deal.