The heat output from the Rssi reactor was transferred through the use of a
heat exchange with the excess not used by the customer being vented to the
outside of the building. The temperature of the return water may be
estimated through the projection of the efficiency of the heat exchanger
with a temperature of steam into the heat exchanger at 130C..