On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 11:45 AM, Bob Cook <frobertc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The Hot Cat is a different invention and its operation was not covered in
> the IP transferred by the IP of the agreement IMHO.

I read the license agreement quite differently.  It had language pertaining
to all future improvements.  The language sounded like it readily covered
the HotCat, and indeed the E-Cat X.  The contract also stipulated that
Rossi help out with transferring any knowledge required to make use of his
technology. I can look it up the relevant sections if they would be
interesting.  Whatever ways that IH may have been in breach of the license
agreement, Rossi was assuredly in breach in this specific regard.

With regard to the PHOSITAs, these will apply to any and all patent
applications filed by Rossi.

Eric