Hi Bob,

As I reread the relevant section of the license agreement, I am startled by
how broad the language is.  It covers the existing IP as well as any
derivative works and future inventions.  It is one of those paragraphs in a
contract where, if I were the signing party, I would wonder how a
negotiating party could ask for so much.  See section 13.4 and take a
moment to read through it:

http://www.sifferkoll.se/sifferkoll/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Rossi_et_al_v_Darden_et_al__flsdce-16-21199__0001.2.pdf

Unfortunately I cannot copy and paste it here.

Eric