Jed,

""[Vo]:1 MW of heat in a 6,500 sq. ft. facility without industrial ventilation would be fatal""

Why did you set up that straw man in the first place?Is your source Dewey Weaver?I see he earlier wrote many of the same things you have.

As I said, the Rossi affair reminds me of Fleischmann and Pons, where the poorly executed efforts at replication were sufficient to get academia and the supposed experts to pile on and accuse them of fraud. It is not clear to me whether IH's statement is that the 1 MW plant didn't work or that that they can't duplicate the results.