Rossi offered hope.    Great professors had verified
his technology.  He even had a factory in the works in Florida.
Then came the one megawatt plant.  It seemed suspicious when the production
of only tens of watts would had been a stupendous breakthrough.

Now with the lawsuits the one megawatt plant is more than suspicious.
Vortex has gone crazy, like it did during the Smoot fiasco.  The smoot is gone
from the discussion now and someday so it will be with the E-cat.

The field of cold fusion does not need this.

I continue to work on my same slowly moving path.  I am now working with
two retired military officials from the pentagon to bring cold fusion into
reality.
So far nothing material has happened but they are on it.

I am selling a few more books all of the time.  Apps too.  My past experience
tells
me that the story will be the same one year from now.   Maybe I will have a few
more apps.  I have
some ideas there.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=%22znidarsic+science+books%22&rh=n%3A133140011%2Ck%3A%22znidarsic+science+books%22

Frank Z