a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote:

Jed, it doesn't matter how many times you make the same charges.  IH says
> one thing and Rossi another.  Until there are actual facts to look at. like
> the instrumentation used and the results, it is not possible to know the
> truth.
>

I have looked at the results reported by Rossi himself. Not I.H.'s version.
I have seen the actual facts. So I can know the truth.

You have not seen the facts, so it is not possible for you to know the
truth. You have a *hell of lot of gall* lecturing me about what is true and
what isn't! Who do you think you are, anyway? God omniscient?

It would be one thing if you expressed doubts or asked questions, or if you
said "well, I guess I should wait." But for you to dictate to me that "it
is not possible to know the truth" is outrageous arrogance. You are saying
I am incapable of any analysis. Also you are saying that about the I.H.
experts. You don't know anything, yet you make these grand pronouncements
and you dismiss our work.

- Jed

Reply via email to