Agreed. Except Jed now says the secret information is not from IH.
On 6/5/2016 12:07 PM, Lennart Thornros wrote:
Jed, the fact that IH has filed for dismissal is not an indicator of
anything.
I have read all the arguments from both sides. I think the reality is
not shown very well.
One side is claiming that IH has provided information under some kind
of NDA. The arguments are switching between that those secret facts
are the base to that Rossi's own statements makes him a scam artist.
Most of all I dislike the name calling of Rossi and the ERV.
Secondly I think the whole discussion is useless if the secret
information is not shared.
Thirdly Rossi has kept the whole LENR community in suspense for at
least four years, I think he has the right to explain / prove himself
before we forget about his contribution.
Forth is the fact that IH has not handle the situation very well. In
many juncture a firm stand would have prevented Rossi from filing a
lawsuit. Yes, it is possible they decided to take the risk with full
understanding of that they probably were taken for a ride. Thrm I
suggest they are as guilty and will pay for that.
Fifth is the fact that Rossi is spending his money persuading the LENR
solution he has. It does not make sense if his goal was to get some
funds for a happy retirement. It just does not make any sense. If I am
wrong here it will show very soon as Rossi needs to show his cards,
perhaps not to us but to a new partner, who is well warned about that
it is hard to manage Rossi and perhaps an investment is risky and
without upside. I am sure there will be serious due diligence before
any money change hands.
Wait and see. Speculations will not bring clarity.
Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros
[email protected]
+1 916 436 1899
Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)
On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 8:31 AM, a.ashfield <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Well I apologize for my assumption. If the only information you
have is from Rossi please give his actual quote(s) I have not
seen anything from him to indicate that the plant did not operate
well. If you have other numbers, what were their source?
On 6/5/2016 11:14 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <[email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
You on the other hand are certain you know all the answers
based on information from IH. not from the independent ERV.
No, my information is from Rossi (or perhaps the ERV). I know it
came from Rossi because the numbers I have are the same as the
ones he quoted to Lewan in the recent interview.
I have no information from I.H.
- Jed