AA. You keep repeating this Jed, but you never provide any proof to back it up.

Jed. And Rossi has never provided any proof of what he says. Why doesn't he publish the ERV report?

AA. He's not the one claiming it is rubbish and wrong. He is taking IH to court to prove he's right.

AA. Why didn't Cherokee take Rossi's offer to return the $11.5 million and cancel their license?

Jed.  Because he never made that offer. That was a lie.

AA.  You were there?  How do you know?

AA. IH not only built the Lugano reactors they built the 1 MW plant too, including the fuel.

Jed.  Where did you hear that? As far as I know, Rossi built the 1 MW plant.

AA.  Rossi stated that recently.  Does IH claim otherwise?

AA.Until it (ERV report) is released it is grossly unfair to say it is rubbish.

Jed. I have seen the data in it so it is not grossly unfair for _me_ to say it is rubbish. It is my considered judgment based on a careful analysis. It is grossly unfair for _you_ to take sides in this, or for _you_ to declare that I am wrong. Because you have no information.

AA. I doubt you have seen the data in it. Anyway I'm not saying you are wrong or that the ERV is right. I'm saying that you can't possibly KNOW without seeing it.

Reply via email to