a.ashfield <[email protected]> wrote:

> AA. I doubt you have seen the data in it.
>
> Jed.  What basis do you have for doubting that?
>
> AA.  Because you say you have not seen the report.
>

I said I have seen sample data from it, and the configuration. A large
enough sample that I am confident I understand the performance.

Look here. You do not have to believe me. Go right ahead say you think I am
a liar. But please, for all of our sakes, STOP PUTTING WORDS IN MY MOUTH.
Stop insisting that I said X when everyone can see I said Y.

(You might want to consider the possibility that I am telling the truth,
and Rossi is lying. Just a suggestion.)

I said I have seen data. Enough that I am sure I know the content of the
ERV. Because this is one system, and one sample is enough to describe it.
You don't need a year of data to do calorimetry. A few days will suffice.

I am sure you know damn well what I meant. You are being petulant and
argumentative for no reason.

Stop saying ridiculous things such as "we can't judge because we have not
seen the data." *I* have seen the data so *I can judge*. Why is that so
hard for you to remember? How many times do I have to repeat that? *You*
have not seen the data so *you cannot judge*. You are not me. Our names and
e-mail address are different, so we are not the same person.

You are free to disbelieve me but please stop making idiotic assertions
that there is something immoral, unseemly or unusual about reporting on
information that must be kept confidential for the time being. It is up to
Rossi or I.H. to reveal the details. Not me.

I will not respond to you again if this is what you insist on acting like a
cranky 6-year-old. I am willing to discuss this, but I will not keep going
over and over the same points, only to have you claim that I did not say
what I just said, or I must have meant something other than what I clearly
meant.

- Jed

Reply via email to