The real point is that Rossi would not have bothered to do anything if they were not working in the first place.

On 8/9/2016 5:06 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    That is an unbelievable stretch using recirculated water..

Do you mean that they were mechanically plugged up? It is not a stretch. The water was reportedly filthy. It was circulating around for a long time. Water used in radiators and industrial equipment does get filthy with organic black gunk and rust. There was rust and gunk in the flow meter pipe, proving it was only half filled.

Anyway, I was only speculating. I do not know why the reactor was turned off and disassembled. Perhaps there was some other reason. I just assumed it was clogged up, given all those pipes and tubes.

Cold fusion flowing water calorimeters often get clogged up.