The flow meter used only seems to read out visually in integer m^3 with a
mechanical digital roll-over indicator (probably readable to 1/2 digit).
However, the flow meter is available optionally with a pulse output that
apparently pulses for each 0.5 liter passing.  Do we know if there was
electronic acquisition of the flow count?  If so, this electronic measure
of the flow would be in increments of 0.5 liter even though the mechanical
digital roll-over meter indicates in increments of 1000 liters.