So - why has the piping layout not been provided?
I'm still waiting for these other "experts" to surface.

On 8/9/2016 6:06 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net <mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>> wrote:

    It would be really simple to figure if the pipe was only half full
    from a plan of the piping.  Without that you have nothing.

Who told you I do not have that? What on earth makes you think _I.H. does not have that_?!?

Do you think their only proof of this is the rust level in the pipe? Do you think they did not bother to examine the pipe configuration?

As I said before, these people are billionaires. They are being threatened by a lawsuit that will take $267 million if they lose. They will hire as many experts who will do as much analysis as it takes to prove their case beyond any question. They will leave no stone unturned.

Seriously, you need to think through this. Have some common sense! Stop imagining that I.H. is not checking things like the pipe configuration. Just because I have not given you evidence here in this forum, that does not mean there is no such evidence, or that it never occurred to the people at I.H. they will need it.