a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

Rossi answered the question n his blog, saying the the customer used the
> heat in an endothermic process.

That is impossible. There are endothermic industrial processes, but they
use only a tiny faction of the heat. The rest is waste heat. Textbooks
often list baking bread as a typical endothermic process. Most of heat
comes out of the oven, which is why a bakery is hot.

Frankly, I am astounded that anyone would take this statement by Rossi at
face value. It is even more preposterous than his usual oeuvre.

> I also gather the revised response showing photos of the customer's space
> conveniently left out showing the ventilation system.

That is incorrect. The photos in Exhibit 26 clearly show the ventilation
system. If that is the customer site in the enclosed area, then the entire
1 MW of heat would be released in this suite, which is 100% absolutely
utterly COMPLETELY ridiculous.

The text accompanying Exhibit 25 is a little unclear to me. It says:

82. Indeed, when Murray eventually gained access to the Plant in February
2016 and examined the Plant, the methodology being used to operate the
Plant, and the methodology being used to measure those operations, he
immediately recognized that those methodologies were fatally flawed.  Some
of the flaws that he was quickly able to identify are explained in Exhibit
5. Murray also recognized that the building in which the Plant was located
had no method to ventilate the heat that would be produced by the Plant
were it producing the amount of steam claimed by Rossi, Leonardo, and Penon
such that persons would not have been able to work in the building if the
Rossi/Leonardo/Penon claims were true.  This conflicted with the claims
of individuals who had been in the building when the Plant was operating,
all of whom claimed the temperature in the building was near or not much
greater than the outside temperature. Photographs of the building ceiling
from the inside are attached hereto as Exhibit 26.