I think we are basically on the same page in this discussion.  The main
difference is that I suspect that the amount of heat being generated within
each Rossi device is not sufficient to boil all of the water that is entering
into it.  Under that assumption I can not determine how it would be possible
for the water to remain below total fill after days or months of operation.
That liquid water would not pour out in liquid form if heated to for example to
130 C by the internal heating mechanism provided a pressure restriction device
is in place.  This type of device was quite in evidence during a couple of
Rossi's last demonstrations.

No matter what form the water leaves the package in, it takes heat energy away
from the reactor somewhat proportional to the exiting temperature.  In other
words, he can increase the rate of water flowing through his devices which will
lead to a lower temperature appearing inside assuming constant heat addition.
Likewise, if that liquid in not boiling, a thermal control loop can easily
maintain a desired set point.  If allowed to boil, the temperature is much more
difficult to control accurately.

To operate a control loop one needs to have a temperature that resides above
the system output temperature by at least a small amount.  If this is not done
then the internal heater would never need to be engaged if sufficient
temperature is available backwards through that outer port which arises from
some of the other devices.  We saw evidence that Rossi's earlier ECATs
contained temperatures of up to 135 C which would certainly be sufficient to
control.  And, of course the device would need to contain the pressure
associated with that temperature.

Now, my present hypothesis is that the liquid residing within each reactor
component is not boiling at all, or at least to a significant degree.  The
vapor only appears in the output as a result of the flashing of the hot liquid
water into wet steam at that output pipe.  This scenario appears to be entirely
possible as long as the water temperature is controlled at for example 130 C.

I showed calculations in an earlier series of posts that the vapor under that
condition would have a volume of almost 100 times the associated liquid.  That
ratio tends to suggest that the water would be carried along for the ride
toward the customer device.  Is this what is happening?  I do not know but it
has a ring of truth to it if the customer is not getting the 1 MW as reported.

Dave