From: Stephen A. Lawrence <sa...@pobox.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 4:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Interesting Steam Calculation

On 08/23/2016 12:27 AM, David Roberson wrote:
>  Rossi is using a feedback system to control the heating of his modules

Is this known to be a fact?  Has Rossi actually described in some
reasonably clear way, rather than just giving a handwave to a leading
question about feedback?

Where does this information come from?  What was the feedback parameter
(i.e., what temperature probes were used) and what, exactly, did it
control, and how?

I know a lot of people have assumed this, but I have never seen it
stated as a fact, and I have never seen it claimed by Rossi.