This thread on Weyl fermions, so-called “massless electrons” seems to be
gathering a bit of traction on the internet. The WF particle or quasi-particle,
which is essentially a quantum of negative charge (somewhat reminiscent of Ken
Shoulder’s EVO) ostensibly could be captured by protons to neutralize their
positive charge (forming ultradense hydrogen, at least temporarily).

This possibility causes one to imagine novel ways to test or implement this
hypothesis - in an actual LENR experiment. Here is one which could be
interesting.

There are many YT videos demonstrating the Meissner effect, which is usually
explained as the expulsion of magnetic flux by a superconductor in a magnetic
field. If a magnetic field is applied after the material has become
superconducting, the flux cannot penetrate (unless flux tubes are provided).

This would be explained differently if we focus on WF, the Weyl fermion. In
fact the subject heading of this thread – explains it in a different way. This
would indicate that the repulsion effect becomes (at least partly) a Coulomb’s
Law effect - instead of inductive. Probably it is a bit of both.

In fact, if we arrange a LENR experiment so that a strong permanent magnet is
laminated to a thin HTSC disc – the kind which is engineered to have flux
tubes, then it is possible that we can in fact create a beam of WF - on cooling
the conjoined discs. More details to follow.

Imagine that possibility – an invisible beam of WF, coming from a very cold
superconductive device (grounded of course) which is creating heat via
proximity to a deuterium-loaded matrix of palladium metal… wow… we might have
to pay tribute to Gene and label this phenomenon as “fire from ice” or else…
“WTF” ?

Too bad that Holmlid has already label the phenomenon of hydrogen activation as
ultra-dense Rydberg hydrogen, and Widom-Larsen has labeled it as
ultra-low-momentum neutrons, and Mills labeled it as hydrinos … all of these
are close, but not quite there.

>> Massless electrons ? Actually we should call them Weyl Fermions (WF) since
>> by definition, the electron has mass and we do not want to ruffle too many
>> feathers. And a quick googling indicates high probability that WF have been
>> verified by several groups.

ØAre your massless electrons related to this?

 <http://rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm>
http://rexresearch.com/barbat/barbat.htm

Dunno. This is all new to me. Looks like Wm. Barbat is jumping on board with
the idea, and why not? Maybe there is something big brewing up there in Oregon.
OTOH, they did recently legalize recreational ganga… J

An interesting detail is the implication that CuO could be a Weyl semimetal. As
we know, CuO is the backbone of high temperature superconductors, but it
probably requires more to become a robust WF, such as we see in BISCO.

It would be most intriguing if HTSC can be linked to the new fermion. For a
long time there has been strong hints of a connection between LENR and HTSC.