please take the image of the flowmeter and show how can you see inside it
when in function.  And how do myou open it when ot working?OK?

Have you ever seen the scheme of the plant? Let Rossi in peace, and tell
NOW where was that damned flowmeter placed; if you don't know ask IH

take please this scheme

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piping_and_instrumentation_diagram

and arrange irt to work with the pipes half full/empty. OK? Everybody knows
how, isnt't it?

peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck