Donald Trump was here in Western PA last week.  He promised to bring the jobs
back.  Coal mining jobs and steel making jobs were to return.  People were to
once again have lots of meaningful work and at a high pay.  America was to be
great again!  The crowd of 6,000 cheered.

I read lights in the tunnel.  Jobs for who I thought.  The woman in back of me
kicked my seat several times and shouted be happy.  I will be happy for all of
the robots that get the jobs.

No word yet form the DOD on cold fusion.  They have my book.  Maybe it stumped
them.

Frank Znidarsic