Do you know of any other solution to the mess? I fear we are in for more of the same, just with a different slogan.
AA

On 12/12/2016 10:52 AM, Chris Zell wrote:

I read most of your letter and found it articulate.

*From:*a.ashfield [mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net]
*Sent:* Monday, December 12, 2016 10:44 AM
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:more jobs are going away

Chris,
I take it you didn't read the piece I linked after your previous comment
AA

On 12/12/2016 10:18 AM, Chris Zell wrote:

    During wartime or prison camp conditions, people commonly turn on
    one another and slide backwards into predation.  I think much of
    that fight for survival would be eliminated with free energy and
    whatever “communism” emerged would be very different from the
    horrors we’ve seen in the 20^th century.   Someone once argued
    that part of the drive to conquer eastern Europe by the Nazi’s was
    derived from their failure to make agriculture more productive.

    We already have services that are managed in common such as
    national parks, police and fire departments.