Was this article cited  here yet as support for a magic reaction frequency?

http://phys.org/news/2016-12-laser-pulses-scientists-complex-electron.html

*Laser pulses help scientists tease apart complex electron interactions*

"We see a very strong and peculiar interaction between the excited
electrons and the lattice where the electrons are losing most of their
energy very rapidly in a coherent, non-random way," Rameau said. At this
special energy level, he explained, the electrons appear to be interacting
with lattice atoms all vibrating at a particular frequency-like a tuning
fork emitting a single note. When all of the electrons that have the energy
required for this unique interaction have given up most of their energy,
they start to cool down more slowly by hitting atoms more randomly without
striking the "resonant" frequency, he said.