Well ....

Given the new realities of 2017 - I suggest that you remove the free edition, but re-kindle it with info on Rossigate and the "dark side" thread, charge $9.99 and call it the *Special**Trump edition for a Brave New World.*

 Jed Rothwell wrote:
Jones Beene wrote:

    First I will give Jed a plug. This download to Kindle could be the
    best buck you spend this year, even if you do not appreciate my
    contrarian response to it:

    https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Fusion-Future-Jed-Rothwell-ebook/dp/B001RTSHZS/

<https://www.amazon.com/Cold-Fusion-Future-Jed-Rothwell-ebook/dp/B001RTSHZS/>

That is out of date. Read the free version here:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/RothwellJcoldfusiona.pdf

I could convert it to Kindle format again, but no one has purchased it in years. Amazon has not paid me anything. This could be because the free sample text starts with the link to the free Acrobat version.