Has Holmlid enlisted outside help in characterizing these charged and
neutral radiations in this latest paper?  I've been hoping he would do so
for years.  To summarize what has instead been reported in papers leading
up to this one:  an alleged muon, pion and kaon radiation field, inferred
from the timings of signals seen in a self-built muon detector and
oscilloscope by a researcher with no prior experience detecting muons and
without the benefit of calibrations against a known muon flux, all reported
in papers that thoroughly mix together theoretical constructs (ultra-dense
deuterium, etc.) with low-level experimental observations.

I have zero trust in Holmlid to accurately report muons, let alone kaons or
pions.  I will not consider a conclusions of muons to be credible until a
reputable third party with established expertise in characterizing charged
particle radiations signs off on this.  I continue to take interest in
whatever experimental phenomenon Holmlid is investigating, however.

Eric