Holmlid et al are planning to put a miniaturized version of their
experiment inside a full scale particle detector. My guess is that that
detector will be ATLAS since Holmlid is in contact with the particle
physics at CERN.

Holmlid is working with Sveinn Olafsson who is a nuclear physics who builds
his experimental equipment.