Jed

So changing "external plant" to "external tank" and changing "internal tank "
to "external tank" is correcting bad English... Uhhh okaayy.... ??

The internal tank was inside the E-Cat plant not the external one.

I'm not going to get drawn into childish bickering. I intend to wait from now
on for real data not opinions and if that is not forthcoming then I wait with
curiosity for the Judgement.

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 Feb 2017, at 16:12, Jed Rothwell