Perhaps I overdid it with these products.  Each one was quite an effort.  It
may have been better to watch sports and drink beer.  Boring boring!

These products are all soft.  Physical products are too hard to make at the
current prices for manufactured products.  I tried with a mining relay and a
cell phone auto adapter.  The plastic detector is put aside for a while but I
have some ideas on how to get it working better.  It may be time to get the
cold fusion apparatus out of storage and try some of the ideas that Jones put
out.

http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/zptblog.html

Parrot Teacher is published in the translatable form.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.znidarsic_parrot_talk.parrottalk

Frank Znidarsic